Welcome to the Participant’s Secure Portal
What’s on the other side of this portal?
There are many tools a credit union may need in their daily shared branch responsibilities such as:
- A list of all participants and their contact information.
- Forms, Policies & Procedures for front line staff.
- Forms, Adjustment procedures for accounting staff.
- Disaster Recovery / Emergency procedures.
- Billing information, national interchange fee sheets for management staff.
- Access to Training and Marketing tools.
- And much, much more.
Who needs access?
If you are a FL shared branch network participating credit union and a key contact or back office credit union employee with shared branch responsibilities, you would benefit from access to the shared branching tools provided.
How do I log in?
If you already have a new Username and Password, log in above.
What do I need to register?
In order to be approved for access to the Participating CU’s portal you must:
- Be a FL shared branch network participating credit union employee.
- Use your credit union email address in the registration and be available for us to contact you should we need any additional information.
- Register Now!
Registration may take up to 2 business days.