You must agree to these Terms and Conditions if you’re going to visit our Shared Services for Credit Unions’ website. Please understand, if you use the Shared Services for Credit Unions (hereinafter “SS4CU”) website you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The Trademark “Shared Services for Credit Unions” used in the website is owned by Florida Credit Union Shared Services, Inc. (hereinafter “FCUSS”). You may not use the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. Any other use is strictly prohibited and FCUSS will take all necessary action to enforce its rights.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted and any not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. You may download one copy of the contents of the of the website to one computer for your credit union’s use provided you do not change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice. If you modify or use the materials for any other purpose you will be violating the intellectual property rights of FCUSS, which it vigorously protects.
- The website provide you an opportunity to communicate with us. Please be aware that any communication, whether it be suggestions, ideas, graphics or other material, to SS4CU through the website or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you submit, transmit or post becomes the property of FCUSS who is free to use, without being limited thereto, any ideas, concepts, suggestions, graphics, photography, or know-how contained in any communication for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or non-commercial, without payment of any compensation to you.
- SS4CU has used reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, however it makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of its contents. The SS4CU assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the website.
- SS4CU and FCUSS are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting for foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Further, SS4CU assumes no responsibility for an shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the website.
- SS4CU makes no representation about any other website that you may access through its website and is not responsible for the contents of any other website. Unless expressly stated, SS4CU does not endorse any products or services offered by any company or person linked to its website. You may not create a link to the SS4CU website without first obtaining its written permission.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any laws. SS4CU will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- This website is controlled by SS4CU from its offices in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. SS4CU makes no representation that all of the contents of the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the website is prohibited from locations where some or all of the content is illegal. If you choose to access this website from other locations you do so on you own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any content of the website in violation of U.S. laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the website content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- SS4CU may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.