Last updated 9/21/2020 @ 12:49pm (Hurricane Sally)
This is your resource for up-to-date information about preparedness, Florida credit union branch conditions and emergency contact information during a storm.
- Remind your members to update their contact information as well as their current ID to ensure a smooth shared branch experience.
- Click here for Shared Branch Disaster Recovery Procedures It's recommended that you print these procedures prior to the storm and review with staff.
- Hurricane Plus is an interactive guide to get your personalized hurricane survival guide with evacuation and storm surge zones. Just key in your address.
- Hurricane Seasonal Preparedness Digital Toolkit A great tool to share with your members!
- Central CU: Offices are open for business with normal hours
- Eglin FCU: Offices are open during normal business hours
- Panhandle Educators FCU: Offices are open
- My Pensacola CU: Offices are open
- Pen Air FCU:
- Pen Air LIVE Drive-Thru locations will be open 7am-7pm – Airport, Century, Car City, Eastern Shore, Foley, Gulf Breeze, Milton, and Saufley (Garden Street is temporarily down)
- Traditional Drive-Thru will be open 8:30am-5:00pm – Corry, 9 Mile, Pace, and Robertsdale
- GPCE CU: Offices OPEN with normal business hours are: Holsberry and Panama City 8. Main Office remains CLOSED until further notice.
Office: (561) 869-8610