Access to this area requires a secure Log In
Visit Participating CUs to Learn More.
Our Training Library is being built to provide you with training materials, videos and audios for both your staff and your members.
Frequently check here or the What's New page for updates.
What's in our staff learning center?
- Past Operations Meeting presentations
- Policies & Procedures training
- Reports & Adjustments training
Who needs access?
If you are a FL shared branch network participating credit union and a key contact or back office credit union employee with shared branch responsibilities, you would benefit from access to the shared branching tools provided.
How do I log in?
If you already have a new Username and Password, log in above.
What do I need to register?
In order to be approved for access to the Participating CU’s portal you must:
- Be a FL shared branch network participating credit union employee.
- Use your credit union email address in the registration and be available for us to contact you should we need any additional information.
- Register Now!
Registration may take up to 2 business days.